Primary Genre: Romance
Word Count: 33,635
Description and Details:
Part 1 of 3 of The Trailing Spouses Network - Moving through time in Africa.
This story is about four American families moving to South Africa. The focus is on the four women, the trailing spouses.
1. What do you think of the first five pages of the text? Were they compelling enough for you to continue?
2. Are the characters believable and relatable in any way?
3. Were you confused by the shift in time?
4. An omniscient narrator tells this story. Were you confused by whose head you were in?
5. Were there slow spots that made you want to stop reading? Where?
6. Would you be interested in reading to the end?
Thank you for reading my story.
Enter your email to request access to beta read. If you upload a document to Edit Out Loud, you can request a feedback exchange.